LICENSED E1 / E2 – VARIOUS LOCATIONS, CONNECTICUT
The preferred electrician is committed to broadening their knowledge base through various forms of continuing education and has a strong desire for self & company improvement.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
We offer competitive wages as well as a performance based bonus program. We have an employee referral program to help us build our team.
- HEALTH, DENTAL, & VISION
We offer competitive health, dental, & vision insurance for all full-time employees. We also offer a host of other ancillary insurances.
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
We offer 401K matching, paid vacation, flexible scheduling, personal time, family medical leave, pet insurance, and sizable discounts at local and national retailers.
- PAID HOLIDAYS
Six (6) Federally recognized holidays including New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas PLUS six (6) additional Days – ALL PAID
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Hold an active E1 or E2 License in the State of Connecticut
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Hold an active driver’s license, and an ability to maintain reliable transportation
- Ability to lift & hold up to 50lbs, reach, stand or kneel, or climb and carry a ladder throughout the course of the day
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- OSHA 10 Outreach for Construction Certification Card (CURRENT WITHIN LAST 5 YEARS)