Valet Trash Service Guide
Rated the number 1 amenity by multi-family residents, valet trash services are continuing to gain popularity nationwide. This is especially true among millennial, who highly value luxury amenities. While residents love valet trash pickup, it also benefits property managers.
Valet trash services can increase net operating income at multi-family properties while also keeping them cleaner. As a result of increasing popularity with residents and property managers, Property Manager Insider has built a guide to the nation’s top valet trash services.
Accelerated Waste was founded in 2008 as Tampa Bay Trash, and begin providing valet trash service in 2010. Since then they have been one of the fastest growing providers of valet trash services. Here’s why property managers should consider them:
- Uniformed porters collecting trash 5 nights per week
- Service multi-family properties nationwide
- Provide brand new 13 gallon trash containers for every unit
- Deliver daily pickup reports to property managers
- Clean dumpster and compactor areas after depositing trash
To get a free valet trash quote from Accelerated Waste, click here.
National Doorstep Pickup
Founded in 2014, National Doorstep Pickup has rapidly grown to become one of the nation’s largest valet trash service providers. One of their unique focuses is teaching multi-family property managers how valet trash service can be used to increase lease ups and net operating income. Here’s a few more reasons why property managers should consider them:
- Special programs for student housing communities
- Leak proof trash removal containers to eliminate spills
- Doorstep recycling programs compliant with local mandates
- Uniformed porters track every collection via mobile app
- Service apartments, condominiums, and student housing nationwide
- Stylish and luxurious outdoor trash cans and containers
To get a free valet trash quote from National Doorstep Pickup, click here.
With over 1,500 employees and 250 trucks in service, Trash Butler is the nations largest valet trash service. They have been featured in the Wall Street Journal and Inc Magazine.
- Offering day time and night time valet trash collection
- Proud member of the National Apartment Association
- Serving multi-family properties in all 50 states
- Bulk hauling discounts offered via College Hunks Hauling Junk
To get a free valet trash quote from Trash Butler, click here.
A growing valet trash provider, Tide Valet has been in business since 2012. Based in South Carolina, they are run by former Fortune 500 executives who we set out to change the way multi-family properties approach their trash and recycling needs. Here’s why property manager should consider them:
- Boast a 99.86% pick up rate based on mobile app data
- Serving 8 states in the Southeastern United States
- Perform thorough background checks on every employee
- Provide online client portal to easily manage valet trash needs
To get a free valet trash quote from Tide Valet, click here.
Formerly known as Empire Valet, Well Kept is one of the leaders in valet trash service technology. In addition to their technology first approach, they provide additional services making them a turnkey trash service for property managers. Here’s a few more reasons why property managers should consider them:
- GPS monitoring of all employees during collection times
- Streamlined reporting of resident delinquencies
- Serving multi-family properties throughout Texas, Florida, and Georgia
- Offer pet waste removal and bulk hauling services
To get a free valet trash quote from Well Kept, click here.
Need help locating a valet trash provider?
Can’t find a valet trash service provider in your area? Contact the Property Manager Insider team using BidSource and we will find a qualified provider in your local market!