LICENSED S1, S2, D1, D2 – HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT
The preferred HVAC Technician / Pipefitter will be responsible for the review, installation, inspection, repair, replacement and conversion of various systems.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
We offer competitive wages as well as a performance based bonus program. We have an employee referral program to help us build our team.
- HEALTH, DENTAL, & VISION
We offer competitive health, dental, & vision insurance for all full-time employees. We also offer a host of other ancillary insurances.
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
We offer 401K matching, paid vacation, flexible scheduling, personal time, family medical leave, pet insurance, and sizable discounts at local and national retailers.
- PAID HOLIDAYS
Six (6) Federally recognized holidays including New Years Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas PLUS six (6) additional Days – ALL PAID
- Demolition and removal of fixtures & pipe
- Material handling & distribution
- Basic layout & hole drilling
- Core-boring of concrete & drilling of wood
- Fire stopping & sleeve installations
- Roughing in of various types of plumbing material
- Ability to read & understanding a construction document or mechanical drawing
- The ability to read & understand a product submittal or material invoice
- Have a familiarity with Uponor Pex, Pro Press, Mega Press for both gas & hydronic steel piping
- Understanding the basic principles and responsibilities of construction, installation, and repair site cleanup
- Two years minimum of plumbing experience
- The ability to hold and maintain an active S1, or S2 Heating, Piping, Cooling Journeyperson License
- Hold an active driver’s license, and an ability to maintain reliable transportation
- Ability to lift & hold up to 50lbs, reach, stand or kneel, or climb and carry a ladder throughout the course of the day
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- OSHA 10 Outreach for Construction Certification Card (CURRENT WITHIN LAST 5 YEARS)
Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, skin color, gender, sexual orientation, religious preference, disability, or veteran status.